Well, Well, Well

It's been forever. I know. It's a shame. I have a lot to discuss and a lot on my mind. A lot of changes have occurred in the past 4 months. It's a long time to go without talking to someone and I feel ashamed almost. So I'm gonna sum up the changes in a couple of sentences hopefully. I'm not raw anymore (although I'm soon to start again), I eat fish now (sometimes...I try not to do it too much), I've decided to loc my hair (go napptural!), I have a boyfriend (yes, its true), and I'm almost ready to graduate college. Sigh. It sounds like a lot. I feel that 2008 is a year of promise and fruition. I plan on making plenty of lifestyle changes and I can't wait to see the results. I'm ready to live for me. For health. Forever. I know what I want now. I've finally decided what I need. Now I just have to do it.

I've applied to some jobs recently and hopefully I'll get one of them. I feel good about school this year too. Everything is falling in line. I just feel really optimistic and I know that Jesus will get me through this and shape and mold and change me because I've asked him to. I just feel ready for the change now.

I'll have much more to report on later. I'm thinking of beginning video blogs. We'll see. Until we speak again.

Shanise


EDIT: P.S. I think I'm 198lbs....:-)

0 comments: