The Long and Winding Road

I've just been glancing at how far I've come in this blogging thing and I'm quite inspired by my own accomplishments. I really believe that I will do what I set out to do in the beginning. I am excited to announce that I purchased a Vita-Mix (for a really low price!) and it should be here sometime next week. I can completely do all that I want to as far as green smoothies and raw food prep goes. That's exciting. Also reading Raw Model's blog, it's inspired me to want to start purchasing wooden bowls and utensils for utilization when eating (and preparing) food. Well see how that goes.

I'm just excited to begin this journey on this long and winding road (hence the title) and hopefully will start documenting my processes on this blog.

That's all for now.

Until next time,

Shanise

P.S. Check out Michael Moore's documentary "Sicko." It will change the way you think about the health industry. I promise.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have changed the site. a new beginning in all aspects.