Frustration At Its Best...

Yeah. I'm frustrated. For many reasons. I don't know that I feel like making this post long and drawn out, so I'll try to keep it short. The summer was very interesting. Very interesting. With my back toward Boston, I thought that maybe I'd feel some sense of renewal, and I have. But the truth of the matter is that I miss Boston terribly (gasp!) and I kinda wish I could go back. I haven't placed what exactly I miss about Boston, but I miss it.

School is.....Let's not talk about what happened with school. Let's just say I'm starting a new chapter in my life. I'm excited and yet disappointed. I was gonna talk about it, but I've decided that it's water under the bridge.

I want to be mostly raw vegan. I can't be. I have no access to organic produce and it bothers me to no end. I think maybe that's what I miss most about Boston. I love living in this house and being with my family, but I miss the independence that I had in Boston. I'd love to move back to the city (New York, that is) but I can't afford it. I guess I just have to try and make it work here.

I seem to slip every 3 months or so from raw vegan to crappy vegetarian. I'm currently on "crappy vegetarian." I just need to make a change that is slower and more permanent...

0 comments: