Guess What!

I think I lost 4lbs! Yay! ::cheesy grin:: I'll get to that in a minute. Let me tell you all what happened yesterday. So we (the Bob Marley Ensemble) had a gig yesterday at somebody's house in Mt. Wachusett. It was in the boondocks. Really nice. We had a good time, but of course you know it was a party so you know there was food. I'm not gonna make a long drawn out story of this, so here's what happened: I brought food with me (Collard Rolls, really good!), but it wasn't enough, so I scrapped some food from the party.....:-( I know. I had some cornbread, a few cookies and the best Sangria I've ever tasted. So I feel a little guilty, but its ok. OK. Back to the 4 lbs. I weighed myself today and it looked like the scale said 216. So I lost 4lbs! yay! Not sure because I had to move around to see so it could be skewed a pound or 2. But yay! Clearly I'm not gonna be eating any cookies or cornbread or things like that cause I don't buy that stuff. Things are looking well. I just need to get up on my recipe making so I can have food to eat. I also need to buy a juicer and a bigger food processor if nothing else. The dehydrator can wait. Well, I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go now. Tootles!

0 comments: