Raw Goodness

Sorry I didn't have time to come back and update you all on Monday night. I didn't eat much else that day. I tried to make this raw fetticcine alfredo, but it was so nasty that I had to throw it out. Yesterday I had.....2 raw food bars, or was it 1? a salad with some DELICIOUS pink "salmon" pate, some banana ice cream, and some date nut torte. I put too much lemon juice in the frosting for the date nut torte though, so it wasn't as good as it should've been. And I was being lazy so I didn't use real lemon, I used lemon juice out of the bottle....pretty bad tasting...So I know not to do that anymore. Today I had a green smoothie for breakfast (a peach and a handful of spinach), a banana, a raw food bar, a salad with homemade creamy italian dressing and that wonderful pate, and now I'm eating another banana, i had a chocolate raw food bar, and I just bought these NASTY (not raw) brown rice crackers. It killed the carb craving tho, so I'm gonna hold on to them so I can try them with a topping like the pate or some almond butter or something. I need to make something else, but I think I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow night.

On another note, school's going well. I'm organized to no end (random thought: somebody is smoking weed outside my window) so I feel good about that. I just need to make some time to clean up a bit and organize some stuff in here. Everybody's been talking about the VMA's and Britney's HORRIBLE performance. This blog isn't dedicated to things outside of myself, so I won't waste space talking about it, but I did wanna share a video with those of you that haven't seen it. An apparently die-hard fan of hers posted a video blog on youtube about the press and leaving Britney alone. It's hilarious. He's taking something too seriously. I'll post the links for both just in case someone hasn't seen the atrocious performance.

Britney's performance: http://www.tagtele.com/videos/voir/9584
Chris Crocker's hilariousity: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc


Anyway. I'm not gonna make this long, so I'll just close with this. I'm am practically 100% raw right now. With the exception of those cardboard crackers I bought tonight, Everything else I've eaten has been raw. I like it. Hopefully I can find more stuff I like, or else I won't be raw for long. Wish me luck. Got class tomorrow at 9. I'll holla. :-)

0 comments: