First day of EVERYTHING

So after a week of feeling "irregular", I decided that I would start the raw diet. 100%. As much as I can. I went to the grocery store (Whole Foods Market) and purchased about $150 of raw stuff. Fruits, Veggies, Raw Food Bars, Nuts, Dried Fruits, Salad stuff...everything that was on my list. I must say that I was excited! I have to run to class in a minute as today is the first day of school, so I'll have to make this quick. I will come back tonight and give you all a detailed synopsis of what happened last week to make me "irregular" and what happened thie week with the raw stuff. I'm just gonna tell you guys what I ate, and then we'll have a discussion tonight about how school is.

Yesterday
3 raw food bars (SO GOOD!)
A salad with homemade dressing

Today
Date Nut Torte (So far)


I'l report later. Gotta get in the shower. Toodles!

0 comments: