Indian Food




I'm craving it sooooo bad....Palak paneer, chana masala, roti (any kind), nan.....I'm still fasting and I'm actually not as hungry as I could be, but I am hungry. I haven't had solid food in 5 days and the only day I had juice was Wednesday. I've been basically living off water and I'm quite hungry. I have been learning a lot of things spiritually and I thank God for that, but....I'M HUNGRY! lol

Next week is fruit week and I welcome it, but this craving just won't leave me alone........Hopefully I'll be ok. I want to do this raw thing 100% after this fast, because the fast is a good way to jump start it. If I buckle and go get what you see pictured, I could relapse. I just joined Give It To Me Raw dot com and its wonderful. I'll post the link a little later. It's a forum for people who are into raw food. It's great. Hopefully I can find some support there about this Indian food thing. I really want it. lol

0 comments: